We are putting the finishing touches on this building that has been proudly standing overlooking the 250,000 cars that use the M1 everyday. We have had everyone from the lunch lady to a truckie in Moree asking about this development, given its prominent location on the M1.
Here are but a few of the key area sizes that have been split into 3 main building areas and substantial parking allotment, making access easy:
- Warehouse A Ground floor (1565m2)
- Warehouse B Mezzanine (435m2)
- Warehouse B Ground floor (1384m2)
- Service Area (157m2)
- Office Ground Floor (463m2)
- Office 1st Floor (199m2)
- Total Building Area (4203m2)
- 65 car spaces
- Significant Landscaped Areas
Some of the key highlights within this build comprise of:
- 12m high tilt panels
- Extensive use of Alpolic feature panelling
- Silicone jointed glazing
- Epoxy coatings to factory floors
- Large external tiled areas to really lift the street appeal
- As part of the our altered design we were able to negate the use of sprinklers by separating the building into 3 different compartments
Whilst some of these features are not the cheapest finish given the scale, we were able to provide a few cost effective changes like separating the building into different fire compartments and saving our client hundreds of thousands of dollars in the process with careful planning and with a focus not to compromise the original design intent.
If you are looking to save money and time with your next commercial or industrial building and want to be part of the Clarke’s Design & Construct client experience, please call 1300 11 25 11.