If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this site or any products and services offered on it.
- Collection and use of personal informationWe collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
- Disclosure of personal informationWe don’t disclose personal information with third parties.
- Access to and correction of personal informationAccess: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
- Complaints about breachIf you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below.
- UnsubscribeTo unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
- Storage and SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.For any questions or notice, please contact us at:CPM Trust – 50 942 399 782
Last update: 19 Sep 2017